This document summarizes the changes to the module between releases.
Release 4.4.2 (EPICS 126.96.36.199 April 2019)
Formerly if a client makes a request for a subfield of a non structure field
it resulted in a crash.
Now if a request is made for a subfield of a non structure field
- if the field is not a union an exception is thrown which is passed to the
- if the field is a union
- if more than one subfield is requested an exception is thrown
- if the subfield is the type for the current union the request succeeds
- if type is not the same an exception is thrown
Release 4.4.1 (EPICS 188.8.131.52, Mar 2019)
- Cleaned up some build warnings.
- RTEMS test harness simplified.
Release 4.4 (EPICS 7.0.2, Dec 2018)
- pvCopy is now implemented in pvDatabaseCPP. The version in pvDatacPP can be deprecated.
- plugin support is implemented.
Release 4.3 (EPICS 7.0.1, Dec 2017)
- Updates for pvAccess API and build system changes.
Release 4.2 (EPICS V4.6, Aug 2016)
- The examples are moved to exampleCPP
- Support for channelRPC is now available.
- removeRecord and traceRecord are now available.
The test is now a regression test which can be run using:
Release 4.1 (EPICS V4.5, Oct 2015)
This is the first release of pvDatabaseCPP.
It provides functionality equivalent to pvDatabaseJava.