(and is a pretty quick follow to up to 3.4.1 that was released two week ago, essentially regenerate the reference manual).
The release notes provide details, but in summary since release 3.3.1:
- Updated documentation, esp. using the StripChart
- Context menu detects array PVs and offers option to show in plotter, histogram or table
- All single variable widgets now provide an arrayIndex property that allows the selection
of the element of an array PV to be displayed and/or written to.
- QEGui regularly auto-saves the current configuration
- Added a number of mouse button short cuts.
- Changes to be compatible with Qt5.7
This will be the last release at Source Forge as we a moving to GitHub.
The site almost ready to “go live” – watch this space.