Experimental Physics and
Industrial Control System

2012  2013  2014  2015  <20162017  2018  2019  Index 2012  2013  2014  2015  <20162017  2018  2019
<== Date ==> <== Thread ==>

Subject: Re: Status of EPICS and Qt
From: Rolf Keitel <[email protected]>
To: [email protected], Andrew Johnson <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 09:50:53 -0800
Hello Andrew,

As reported at the EPICS Meeting in Lund, at TRIUMF we developed and are testing
  • a Qt based Strip-Tool. Status: in operator testing, still needs some feature upgrades.
  • a plug-in replacement for Alh (as we use Alh at TRIUMF, some Alh features not yet implemented). Status: release candidate testing.

In addition I started to collaborate with John W. Sinclair on a project to extend the life of edm. This is in the very early stages.

- rolf -