Experimental Physics and
Industrial Control System

1994  1995  1996  1997  1998  1999  2000  2001  2002  2003  2004  2005  2006  <20072008  2009  2010  2011  2012  2013  2014  2015  2016  2017  2018  2019  2020  2021  2022  2023  2024  Index 1994  1995  1996  1997  1998  1999  2000  2001  2002  2003  2004  2005  2006  <20072008  2009  2010  2011  2012  2013  2014  2015  2016  2017  2018  2019  2020  2021  2022  2023  2024
<== Date ==> <== Thread ==>

Subject: [Fwd: New for Argonne National Laboratory Employees - Your Quarterly Newsletter from National Instruments]
From: "Ned D. Arnold" <[email protected]>
To: "'[email protected]'" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:35:17 -0500

--- Begin Message ---
From: National Instruments <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:20:09 -0500 (CDT)
Title: National Instruments - Newsletter
National Instruments
  NI Newsletter  |  Argonne National Laboratory
New for Argonne National Laboratory employees. For those of you I have not already met, I am Jonathan Hildyard, your local National Instruments field engineer dedicated to ANL. This newsletter is a quarterly look into products, activities, application successes, and resources specific to Argonne. I am at your campus regularly, so call me at (773) 348-4392 today to arrange a time to meet. Please send me your feedback about this newsletter.
Highlights Vol. 1 2007
Check out the NIWeek 2007 Preliminary Conference Program

NIWeek Preliminary Program
Early bird registration ends May 31, 2007.

Tools for ANL
Configure a system online and get an Instant Quote
ni.com/support
NI Developer Zone
Interactive Tutorials
   Call Me Now

ANL Contact Information
Jonathan Hildyard

Jonathan Hildyard
Tel: (773) 348-4392
[email protected]

Share this Newsletter
Simply forward this email to a colleague.

Receive this Quarterly Newsletter
If you have been forwarded this email and would like to receive mailings from National Instruments, sign-up now!
Experimental Physics and Industrial Control Systems (EPICS)
The LabVIEW EPICS Client I/O Server leverages Shared Variable technology to give programmers the ability to easily communicate with EPICS Input/Output Controller (IOC) channels via Ethernet, log data into databases, set up custom triggering and alarming conditions, and publish IOC channel values via NI-PSP over the network.

See Lab and Product News below for more information.
EPICS
Schedule an On-Site Consultation
Call (773) 348-4392 or email me to arrange a time to meet and discuss your test and measurement projects.

Upcoming Events

Embedded Technology Forum for Machine Designers
Industry leaders National Instruments, SolidWorks, Wind River, Control Engineering, and Design News are bringing experts together for this one-day technical event to share proven techniques for streamlining your mechatronics design process.Explore how graphical system design reduces your design, prototype, and deployment time for industrial machines, medical devices, autonomous vehicles, semiconductor machines, and other custom devices. Also learn how to integrate 3D CAD/CAE modeling, math tools, and real-time development with the National Instruments LabVIEW graphical development environment and FPGA-based off-the-shelf hardware and custom targets.

Session topics include:
• Algorithm engineering and control design
• FPGA development
• Mechatronics system design
• Machine control, monitoring, and data logging
• Off-the-shelf and custom deployment