Experimental Physics and
I am using the synapps_5_8, centos 7(64) ,base 3.14.12.
I want to use sscan module control two motors and one detector(xspress).
The xspress worked with its own IOC. Motor was controlled with motor module in another IOC. Both the two IOC were in one PC.
I got these error after I configured the sscan(Driver and trigger) and started it.
epics> Starting new scan with unexpected faze ('SCAN_PENDING')."
In the scan_more.opi, xxx:m1.SMSG was read and shows "Waiting for PV's to conect."
Besides the error above, I have some questions.
1. Does the trigger and drive in sscan could be in two different IOC of one PC? Beacuse the xspress(using epics) was provided by manufacture, so I try to keep it originally?
2. About the detector(xspress), the output of detector was a hdf5 file, so I could not know what the pv( xxx:scan1.D01PV ) should be.
3. If I would change the savefile name during the sscan, how should I do it.
4. I think sscan 2D would be right for me, but I could not know the value of macro Q. When I set it to m1, it was confilct with motor macro, When I set it to Table1X, it was not right also.
|ANJ, 13 Apr 2018||
· Search · EPICS V4 · IRMIS · Talk · Bugs · Documents · Links · Licensing ·