asyn R4-36 is now available.
asyn is available on github here:
tar and zip files are available here:
Soon you will be able to find links to the new documentation and release notes here:
These are from the R4-36 release notes:
- Improved debugging output when scheduling queue request timeout.
- Improved diagnostic messages.
- Added new parseAsynUser() method. Changed all readXXX and writeXXX methods to use this, rather than getAddress().
- Use asynPortDriver::getAddress() in callback functions, rather than pasynManager::getAddress(). This allows the getAddress() to be overridden in derived classes.
- Fix to prevent a potentially locked mutex from being destroyed, as well as use-after-free bugs on other members of asynPortDriver. Thanks to Martin Konrad for this.
- asynInterposeDelay, asynInteposeEcho
- Fixes to compile on Visual Studio 2010.