mca R7-7 is now available.
This is from the release notes:
- Added support for the Amptek DP5 based MCAs and detectors. This is documented here.
- Moved the repository from Subversion at the APS to github.com/epics-modules/mca
- mcaRecord.dbd: Changed the data type of the preset count (PCT) field from DBF_LONG to DBF_DOUBLE.
The value can reasonably be larger than an epicsInt32 will hold. devMcaAsyn.c and most drivers were already (incorrectly) treating the field as a double.
- Bruker QM100: Fixed the datatype of the mcaPresetCounts parameter.
- SIS3801 and SIS3820:
- Fixed problems when the number of signals being used (maxSignals) was 32.
In this case the left shift operator was shifting by 32-bits which is undefined, and could disable all channels rather than enabling all channels on some architectures.
- Changed the VME interrupt release method from the default RORA to ROAK for CPU boards that use the Tsi148 and rely on software initiated IACK cycles.
- Added .NUSE to simple_mca_settings.req.
- Minor change to allow building on mingw.
- Removed building mcaCanberra on cygwin-x86. WinPCAP libraries do not work with latest Cygwin version.
The home page is here:
The release notes are here:
The source code repository is here:
Let me know of any problems or suggestions.