Experimental Physics and
Industrial Control System

1994  1995  1996  1997  1998  1999  2000  2001  2002  2003  2004  2005  2006  2007  2008  2009  2010  2011  2012  2013  2014  2015  2016  2017  2018  <20192020  2021  2022  2023  2024  Index 1994  1995  1996  1997  1998  1999  2000  2001  2002  2003  2004  2005  2006  2007  2008  2009  2010  2011  2012  2013  2014  2015  2016  2017  2018  <20192020  2021  2022  2023  2024
<== Date ==> <== Thread ==>

Subject: Re: RES: Pmac Slits
From: "giles.knap--- via Tech-talk" <[email protected]>
To: George Nicolas Kontogiorgos <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, Tech Talk <[email protected]>, "Davis, Mark" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 07:49:10 +0000
Mark,

Thanks for the feedback. I can confirm that I have introduced the new bug you describe (and that my system tests failed to pick it up!).

Investigating now.

I don't see the problem with initial values of coordinate system axes. Please, can you send me your kinematics and readback PLC for gap and centre?

Cheers,

giles.